MHz was been busy and has ported Kawaks to run on the X-Box. This is the initial release.
Due to legal reasons we cannot host the release but you can find it on the net and irc if you look hard enough.
- CPS1, CPS2, NeoGeo support.
- Plenty of nice eye candy video filters.
- Redefinable controls.
- Can save screenshots.
- Savestates (8 slots per game).
- You can play NeoGeo games either in arcade or console mode.
- You can switch region (language settings) for every supported CPS2 game. For example, that means you can play the normally Japanese-only Mighty Pang in English if you want.
- Supported Video Filters:
- Regular, blurry non-filtered output
- AdvanceMAME 2x scaling
- A zoom 200% output named 2x (fast and sharp)
- 2xSaI, Super2xSaI and SuperEagle
- A RGB effect which I named Monitor Matrix that simulates low-res monitor output.